Thoughts from Twenty-Two Goblins
- The king receives fruit with gems inside of them? I can dig it.
- The king cut down a tree and it screamed. And now it’s laughing? Oh… It’s a goblin. OOOOHHHH It’s gonna tell stories!
- Oh goodness a love story. This can’t end well.
- She likes him too! This is starting better than expected.
- Oh wait. She leaves. Nevermind.
- Ear-Lotus, daughter of Bite, named lily, hand on heart means love?… Where is this coming from….
- This counselor is interpreting all kinds of things from this crazy girl!
- And this crazy –signs girl tries to poison the counselor who helped her husband understand her… ok….
- And now the counselor wants to get her drunk and steal her jewelry… this is getting even weirder.
- And now she’s dead…
- And all of this is a test to King Triple-Victory's judgement?
|Image of Lotus Inspired by The First Goblin Story|
Provided by Wikipedia
- King Triple-Victory is intrigued with these goblins as much as I am! He goes back for another story!
- This story starts with another beautiful girl named Coral. I’m cautiously optimistic
- She doesn’t marry anyone because she doesn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. How nice.
- SHE DIES. WHAT.
- And now all three of these poor guys are obsessed with her and pay tribute to her dead body.
- This poor guy wanders around dedicating his life to being a monk and then this lady throws her kid in the fire. He’s having a tough life.
- Wait. This guy is a wizard or something? His magic can just like… un-kill people?
- And now the monk is going to steal the spell book to bring back Coral. What a sweet gesture. And it works!
- And the three guys are back to fighting over Coral…..
- And once again this is a test for King Three-Victory.
|Image of Coral Inspired by The Second Goblin Story|
Provided by Pixabay