Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 10 Famous Last Words: We Can't Stop.... We Won't Stop

Once again, I am asking myself. When does the crazy end?
I have reached the point in the semester when I am fairly certain I am a zombie-just goin’ through the motions hopin’ to get by. EVERY single time I “get my life together” something comes around and throws the pieces around the room again. I guess that is life, but I don’t exactly appreciate it.

This week, I finally came to the hard decision to drop OChem 2 and take it at a later time. It isn’t a pre-req for anything, and I have more than enough time in my college career to take it, but I can’t shake the feeling that I gave up. I know, I know, it was a wise decision and I was spreading myself too thin etcetera, etcetera, but I’m still a little bummed that I didn’t troop through. It’s never a good feeling to realize you can’t reach your goals, even if they were set hideously high in the first place.

That aside, the medieval fair was in town this weekend and a few of my friends and I decided to fight the crowd and look around (even if it was only for turkey legs). It turned out to be a lot of fun! I went last year but was only there for a short amount of time I didn’t get the full experience I did this time. There were tons of venders that were selling anything from animal feet to soap to jewelry. It was really cool! It is definitely something I would recommend if you’ve never gone!

My goals for this week are simple: to finish all of my assignments. Online classes can quickly be put on the back burner when things are stressful and busy. Once again, I am incredibly grateful for extra credit! Lord knows I need it!

Image of Myself With a Beautiful Turkey Leg
Image Provided By Myself



1 comment:

  1. Hey, Gloria! I know how you feel about dropping your class, I had to drop a Meteorology class when I realized that the major just wasn’t for me, and I almost felt guilty about doing it. However, give yourself a week and I am sure that you will feel just fine! Also, I am glad that you had a good time at the fair. As someone from Norman, I encourage everyone to go out and give it a chance when it comes around. Im personally, got REALLY sunburned there and am facing the consequences.

    ReplyDelete