Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Reading Diary A: The Beginning of Mahabharata or The Beginning of Utter Confusion. I don't Know yet.


Oh goodness another love story… here we go *covers eyes*.
A free-spirited woman… I can dig it.
Or maybe not… Drowning your kids in the river? Uh…
Ohh. She’s the river Ganga.
He gets his son back only to fall in love with another woman who’s children might ruin the dynasty.
Devavratha is so nice. He gives up his lineage to please his father and now new mother’s father.
A half god here, a half god there- these sons are going to be a force to reckon with.
This story so far has been…. Weird. Each sentence is like a completely different thought and idea and it’s just not quite coming together for me. I am so intrigued to keep reading to see if this all makes sense.
Wives, kings, dynasties—it’s all pretty difficult to keep track of. I can begin to see how it is all coming to the story of Mahabharata, but I’m just not sure yet.




Ganga Drowning Her Child
Provided by Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment