Sunday, February 1, 2015

Week 3 Famous Last Words: Rainy Weekends

I feel like I’ve finally got a hold on things this week! Now that I’ve said that, I’ve probably jinxed myself.  This week has was much easier that the first two. I feel like a schedule and routine is emerging and I’m excited to get ahead and on top of my semester!
This week I finished Ramayana and let me tell you, it was soo good. I would have never chosen something like this for myself, but it really was a good book. I can’t wait to see Buck’s version of the story. I really enjoy the story telling assignments. Taking someone’s interpretation and then making it your own story is so creative and fun to me! 
As for my other classes, I have quizzes and exams coming up this week, so needless to say I’m nervous. It is definitely a weekend full of catching up and studying. Ochem is proving to be much more time consuming than I wanted it to be, but the work is (hopefully) going to be worth it. My philosophy courses are going well. I really am glad I took the random plunge to take those classes. They are proving to be a completely different perspective and thought process than what I am used to. It’s so refreshing. 
This weekend was pretty uneventful.  The rainy, dreary weather has got me cooped up inside. I can hardly wait for it to be warm and sunny again. As for other aspects of this weekend, I got to eat Pho which is my all time favorite food so that was pretty exciting! For those of you who don’t know, Pho is a Vietnamese noodle dish. It is absolutely delicious and perfect for a cold rainy day. The rest of my weekend consists of homework, homework, and a little bit of Super Bowl. 
I’m excited to dive into next week, and Buck’s Ramayana!


(Image of the Delicious Pho Taken by Me)

1 comment:

  1. I was scrolling through your blog posts to find something to comment on and the picture of Pho definitely caught my attention! I have had Pho multiple times and I absolutely loved it every single time! The weather was indeed disgusting this weekend, but perfect for some pho! I'm surprised that you have quizzes and exams coming up already! We're only into fourth week of school. I'm sure you will do greatly on them, good luck with the upcoming week, Gloria!:)

    ReplyDelete