- The Cruel Crane Outwitted
- Tricking the fish by taking one and bringing it back! That is a whole new low…
- He’s eaten all the fish, AND he wants the crab. Greedy, greedy.
- But luckily the crab is smarter than the crane, and grasped him by the neck.
- I really like this quote from this story: “The villain, though exceeding clever, Shall not prosper by his villainy.”
- Loving Laili
- This lady gets told by an angel to marry Majnun…. And she believes him?
- And now shes getting in a big fish’s belly….
- Well she finally found Majnun…. But her clothes are on fire. Interesting...
- They went into the forest and she is turned into ash?... At least Majnun is faithful.
- YAY! She gets to be reunited with Majnun… Wait…. Maybe not.
- Turned into a little dog and can only be human again if he loves her?.... Sounds a lot like beauty and the beast to me.
- For the record Majnun is a chicken. If the old lady “rakshas” wanted to eat him, then it would have without explaining itself.
- Majnun is always making poor Leili’s life so difficult! He goes into another situation that she tells him not to, and once again people get hurt.
- He already has a terrible life and now he wants to pretend to have magic knowledge… This could be interesting
- Ah-ha they’re starting to question his validity… finally
- But he manages to figure out where the frog is by luck!
- The Talkative Tortoise
- This story seems like something my parents would have told me when I was younger.
- Chatterbox gets himself killed because he can’t stop talking.
|Image of the Talkative Tortoise|
Provided by Wikipedia
- The Gold-giving Serpent
- Oh another story about young, foolish greed makes this poor serpent and man never get along again.
- The Pigeon and the Crow
- The end of story is much like a nursery rhyme. I really liked the format. Very entertaining